How to Post to this Network
- The Hispanic Coalition is a non-partisan organization and will post appropriate information based on requests and timely submission regardless of political affiliation.
- The Hispanic Coalition reserves the right to refuse anyone's request to post information based on content: no offensive materials will be posted, including offensive language and or inappropriate photographs/graphics.
- Only network subscribers may be post to this website. New Subscribers may do so by sending us an email request with subject line: SUBSCRIBER and include Contact Name, Organization Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number.
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE: All requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of business Friday in order to ensure inclusion in the Monday network email.
Join Us and Post your Organization's Website
- Provide your organization's LOGO in PDF or JPG format along with the web link.
- Allow the Hispanic Coalition's LOGO and web link to be posted on your site as well -- It's all about sharing information.
- Provide the following information to us with your request.
- Provide a brief summary (up to 5 lines) of article, news source, date, and link.
- Blogs: provide link and specific topic.
- Submit a link to your website's job posting or a file with all information in JPG or WORD.
- The Hispanic Coalition is committed to the advancement of qualified minorities in the workforce.
- Submit link to event information or JPG file or WORD.
- Must include: event's data and time, location, contact information including a website if available.
- Submit links to useful sites such as government entities or community organizations.
- Sites must be credible entities/sources that represent a benefit to the community -- no offensive sites will be posted.
- Information not exactly fitting in criteria above can be submitted under this category and is subject to the requirements stated above.
- Submit link to information or JPG/WORD file.