Meet the 2015 Review Committee Judges
Read more about our judges here
2015 Review Committee
Judging Criteria Used
In order for a fair and unbiased review, we have developed the following guidelines:
- Review Committee is comprised of current Rising Stars and reviews nominees based on information provided on the Nomination Form without seeing the names of those being nominated.
- Each Judge assigns a score to each category based on the judging criteria.
- Nominees with highest scores are selected and top three (3) nominees then go on to compete for the Rising Star of the Year Award where the New York State community at large selects the winner.
- Judges do not see nominee names until after all scores have been totaled.
- Judging Criteria for each of the four (4) categories is as follows:
#3: Community Impact
#2: Professional Development
#4: Youth Outreach/Mentoring